So, this is my attempt at holding on to that thing that is so precious. This beautiful life that God has blessed me with. There is way too much to possibly put into one post, so I'm going to do what has somewhat worked in the past: make a list of what's to come. A little sneak peek. And, if any of you are still holding on out there (or, you are like me and never actually clean out the subscriptions in your Google reader) thanks. I hope you enjoy my return... :) I'll try to make it a little more permanent.
Until then, to hold you over, a little glimpse at what's to come:
- A terrible picture, but I love it nonetheless: My Baby Turns 1! Remembering Evelyn June's 1st Year
- Party Planning from a Lazy Mom
- Nursing: How it Rocked My World
- Cloth Diapering Through the First Year and Beyond
- Adventures in Babywearing
- My Mom Thinks I'm a Hippie (And So Do I)
- Green Cleaning
- Unjunking My Diet
- I'm a Wannabe SAHM
- Our First Big DIY House Project
- Evelyn's Big Girl Room! (Still a Work in Progress)
- Dudley's Story
Wow, I've got my work cut out for me!