Home

Saturday, February 5, 2011

19 Weeks

What a week! Not much to update on baby, but we've had quite the winter storm here in St. Louis. After being trapped in the house for two days, we got the nursery painted!! Update to come later...

This week, baby is the size of a mango!!

It's so hard to believe that our baby has already grown so much. I'm getting so excited about the things we have in our future, it's just so amazing. Aside from the development of vernix caseosa (or as Rob's family calls it - cottage cheese) there's not much new with baby this week. Since most of his major organs/systems/etc. are already developed, he's going to spend a lot of time just growing now.

As for me, I'm great! I've got some awesome energy and the baby is moving like crazy. I absolutely love to feel his little kicks and wiggles. I've actually started to be able to feel it and see it from the outside now, but Rob hasn't seemed to be around at the right moment yet. Soon though, I'm sure! I've definitely had some major pregnancy gas (TMI, I know) and sleeping seems to make me a little stiff. I definitely don't get the full night's sleep I used to, but I'm sure it's only going to get worse!

We've also made some really good progress on some decision-making which I'll share with you later.

Until then, here I am at 19 weeks!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you feel good. Enjoy it! And I can't wait to hear about your decisions. Such fun times!

    ReplyDelete