Home

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have to admit

I've got the baby fever. What can I say? There must be something in the water, because every time I turn around someone else is pregnant. Do you know what the beauty of it is? I get to play "auntie!" There is nothing I love more in the world than being an aunt and with those around me becoming mom's I get to play the aunt role a lot. It's fantastic. I'm sure when Rob and I make the decision to start our own family I will discover how much better motherhood is, but, for now, I'm contented being an aunt. But I can't resist drooling over the baby gear. Check out these adorable nurseries!

Rob and I have talked about it before and while I know our feelings may change, we would want to be surprised about the sex. Which works out because I'm not really a fan of "pink" or "blue."





 I love the bright colors and fresh, clean feel. We'll see how Rob feels about it when we get there... :)

And, just as a last minute clarification, I'm NOT pregnant! Just enjoying the pregnancies of those around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment