Home

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Miscellaneous Home Improvement

I'm super excited. Today, Pest Shield is coming to activate our bug system. All the houses in our subdivision are equipped with the system and all you have to do is sign up for them to come and spray the house and charge the system. The tightwad side of me says this is a huge waste of money. But, the inner bug scaredy cat says we can't live without it. So, bye-bye buggies! No more spiders for me!

Now we need a fence. The problem? Fences are freaking EXPENSIVE. Anybody get a fence recently that can recommend a company I can get fencing from for a good price? I'm open to any suggestions. It's killing me (second to the spiders).

But, before we get a fence I would love to install our sprinkler system. See, all we need to do is rent a trencher to dig the trenches. We have everything else. Yeah, that's a heck of a lot of money too. I don't like this homeowner thing. It's too expensive.

No, no. I take that back. I love having my own home. I don't mind cleaning, I like having my own space. It just stinks that everything that you want to make it better costs so much freaking money.

No comments:

Post a Comment