Home

Monday, June 30, 2008

A Little Handiwork

I was displaying my ability to do some handiwork around the house yesterday and I have blisters to prove it. I installed (with Rob's help, of course) handles on most of my cabinet doors in the kitchen. Notice I said "most." As in, I didn't have enough. So, I'm going to Home Depot tonight to get some more. Or did I get them at Lowes? I'll figure it out. Regardless, they look fabulous.

No home improvement project can go without a hitch. I broke a screw off inside one of the holes. Long story. Happy ending.

I'm pretty proud of myself though!

***Still waiting for pictures!!!***

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work! That was a project for Nate in our kitchen because it was too frustrating for me.

    Also love the new blog layout. And be patient with your pics, I'm sure they are perfect! [and remember, some of us waited 4+ MONTHS for our proofs:) I hope you get yours asap]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cabinets and the hardware is fab.

    I'm still waiting for your wedding pictures too!! I check everyday hoping yours will be up, but nothing yet...

    ReplyDelete