Home

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Quest

To get fit, that is. Recently, I've felt the need to get a reign on my summer's worth of laziness and weight gain. Don't get me wrong, by no means am I fat, but I'm not where I once was. At one point in time (before the wedding...) I used to look in the mirror and think, "Yep. I'm hot." Not so much anymore.

Is cellulite hereditary? If anyone has the answer to this question, please let me know, because I'm about to go boot camp style on my thighs and I don't want it to be all for naught.

Speaking of toning the thighs, the hubs bought a bike. Finally. I pulled out my old bike (okay mom forced me to take it home since it never made it over here after the wedding) and have been riding it around a little bit. Enjoying the breeze in the cool summer air. As well as a little burn - did I say little? I meant fire - in my thigh area. Getting a bike has always been something we've thought about we finally bit the bullet and did it.

Nothing too expensive - no, really - considering the amount of money bikes cost, but a nice road/trail bike he can take on the street as well as the Katy Trail.

Here's to my quest to lost cellulite. Hopefully I'm not banging my head against a wall on this one.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl. :)

    And yes, cellulite is hereditary, however, you really can improve the look just by toning up and dropping a few pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about whether cellulite is heredity, but if you know that you looked better a year ago, it seems likely that you can make yourself look better again. Wow, I'm really helpful, aren't I? ;-)Good luck!

    ReplyDelete