Home

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Long Time Coming

Yes, I'm still here. No I haven't given up on my blog. I'm just EXTREMELY busy.

I keep wanting to post, but I have so much to say that I can't even begin to comprehend where to start and the longer I wait the worse it gets. So here's what I'm gonna do, I'm listing below all of the topics I will blog about in the hopefully near future (pending homework - although I'm reaching for activities to use as an excuse to procrastinate...). My hope is that listing these topics will inform my lovely readers (I'll know who my fair weather fans are!) of what's to come and give me a little boost of motivation to actually post about these numerous topics.

Coming soon to Purely. Simply. Love:
  • Updating the blog. Now that I'm married, do I change my title? Add a catch phrase? What will the new look be?
  • Married life: Living it - the good, the bad, and the super-fabulously ugly (and cuteness you can't deny)
  • My babies (not human, thank you very much)
  • James (the other love of my life - okay, I have a lot of loves, but he definitely tops the list next to Rob)
  • Isabella - My Squishy!
  • Worky work!
  • Preparing for student teaching - ICK.
  • Decisions I've Made - Why?
  • Things I'm looking forward to
  • The newlywed nine... :(
  • 101 in 1001
 Okay, I think that's enough for now. Bear with me as I try to get my life a little organized and  catch up on this hobby I truly enjoy. To all of my readers, I'm so glad you're still around, I apologize for not posting more comments, but I still LOVE reading your blogs!!!

Leaving you with a glimpse into my stressful life:


Okay, it's not THAT bad, I just needed to have a picture... :)

1 comment: