Home

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

29-32 Weeks

So... apparently I never posted this? I could have swore I did. Better late than never!

Well, I guess these posts have kind of become monthly.... I'm okay with that. To be honest, I don't find much worth updating from week to week aside from the insane growth in my midsection.

It's amazing how much can be taken for granted from day to day the farther along I get in my pregnancy. When I once saw movement as magical and would sit on the couch staring at my belly for what seemed like hours hoping to catch a glimpse of a little kick or jab, I now experience it so often that I notice more when there is no movement than otherwise. This is something I don't want to take for granted so on a daily basis (when I'm not fighting his feet/butt down and out from under my ribs) I make sure to take at least a few moments everyday to just enjoy spending this time with my little one.

Speaking of movement, I've experience hiccups for the first time! It took me a while to realize what it was, but once I did I just couldn't stop smiling. And, the movement in general has transitioned into "alien" movement. I don't get as many little kicks and punches. There are a lot of rolls and limb movement.

On to baby:
He's still gaining fat and is going through sleeping and waking cycles (though I haven't really noticed). Also, he's starting to flex his brain muscles and developing his nervous system and has developed his five senses!

How far along?: 32 weeks
How big is baby?: See above. ;)
Weight gain/loss?: 23 pounds
Stretch marks?: Sigh... yes. I've got a couple on my hips and have broken out in a slew of them on my lower abs. Such is life! However, does anyone have any experience with a postpartum girdle? Thinking about this to help things go back in place...
Maternity clothes?: Yep. All the time!
Sleep?: I feel like I sleep all the time and yet get no true rest. 
Food cravings?: Nothing in particular
Gender?: Ask me on birth day!
Movement?: All the time! He's a little wiggle worm. 
Belly button?: Outie all the way
What are you looking forward to this week?: Nothing in particular. Just remembering to enjoy every moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment